ANZCA New Zealand
These webpages cover the activities of ANZCA's New Zealand National Committee (NZNC) and the New Zealand national office. They provide information about New Zealand-specific committees. training, events, publications and resources relevant to New Zealand Fellows, other specialist anaesthetists, pain medicine specialists and trainees.
If you are a patient and would like to know more about anaesthesia, see here.
News and events
2015 ANZCA NZ Annual Scientific Meeting
ANZCA's New Zealand National Committee hosted an annual scientific meeting (ASM) at Te Papa in Wellington, November 5-7, 2015 with the theme of Trauma: personal, professional and patient perspectives. See here for access to details of the programs and presentations.
Gasbag October 2015 edition
See here for the October 2015 edition of Gasbag, the e-newsletter from the NZ National Committee.The next edition will be published in December.
New Zealand office staff
- General Manager, NZ: Heather Ann Moodie - email@example.com
- Communications Manager, NZ: Susan Ewart - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Policy Adviser, NZ: Virginia Lintott - email@example.com
- Training and Education Coordinator - Alison McKessar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- NZNC Administrative Officer: Jo Young - email@example.com
- IMGs Assessments: Rose Chadwick - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events & Finance Administrator: Alka Rajpal - eventsNZ@anzca.org.nz
New Zealand National Office
Phone: +64 4 499 1213
Fax: +64 4 499 6013
Location: Level 7, EMC House, 5 Willeston Street, Wellington 6011
Postal: PO Box 25506, Featherston Street, Wellington 6146