ANZCA New Zealand
These webpages cover the activities of ANZCA's New Zealand office and the New Zealand National Committee (NZNC). They provide information about New Zealand-specific committees. training, events, publications and resources relevant to New Zealand Fellows, other specialist anaesthetists, pain medicine specialists and trainees.
If you are a patient and would like to know more about anaesthesia, see here.
You may notice that tabs previously across the top of this page, and the information under them, have been moved to the left of the page. This is part of an upgrade whereby the New Zealand and regional website pages have been incorporated into the main ANZCA website. This allows users to navigate seamlessly from these pages to other sections of the website, such as the ANZCA Library and will result in fewer broken links. Fellows and trainees will now also be able to log in and access restricted services on the ANZCA website, such as their , , the and , while still accessing information from the New Zealand or regional section.
Please contactif you have any queries.
News and events
NZ Anaesthesia ASM 2015 - registration open
Registration has opened for the ANZCA NZ Anaesthesia Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM), being held at Te Papa in Wellington November 5-7 this year. The theme for the ASM is Trauma: Personal, professional and patient perspectives. See here for details of speakers and the scientific and social programs.
Gasbag April 2015 edition
See here for the April 2015 edition of Gasbag, the e-newsletter from the NZ National Committee.The next edition will be published in June.
New Zealand office staff
- General Manager, NZ: Heather Ann Moodie - email@example.com
- Communications Manager, NZ: Susan Ewart - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Policy Adviser, NZ: Virginia Lintott - email@example.com
- Training and Education Coordinator - Alison McKessar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- NZNC Administrative Officer: Jo Young - email@example.com
- IMGs assessments: Rose Chadwick - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events & Facilities Administrator: Louise Soulsby - eventsNZ@anzca.org.nz
New Zealand National Office
Phone: +64 4 499 1213
Fax: +64 4 499 6013
Location: Level 7, EMC House, 5 Willeston Street, Wellington 6011
Postal: PO Box 25506, Featherston Street, Wellington 6146
ANZCA head office
ANZCA House, 630 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Vic 3004
Phone: +61 3 9510 6299