ANZCA New Zealand
These webpages cover the activities of ANZCA's New Zealand National Committee (NZNC) and the New Zealand national office. They provide information about New Zealand-specific committees. training, events, publications and resources relevant to New Zealand Fellows, other specialist anaesthetists, pain medicine specialists and trainees.
If you are a patient and would like to know more about anaesthesia, see here.
News and events
2015 ANZCA NZ ASM - register now
Register here for the ANZCA NZ Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM), being held at Te Papa in Wellington, November 5-7. Early bird rates close on September 18. The theme is Trauma: personal, professional and patient perspectives. See here for full details of speakers and the scientific and social programs.
Part 3 Course 2015 - places still available
Some places are still available for the 2015 Part 3 Course being held in Wellington at the Amora Hotel on Saturday, November 7 - enabling participants to combine this with attendance at much of the 2015 ANZCA NZ ASM. See here for information about the 2015 NZ Part 3 Course program and register here.
Clinical Directors Meeting 2015 - September 4
This year’s all-day meeting for the clinical directors of all New Zealand’s anaesthesia departments will be held on Friday, September 4 at the Wellington Airport Conference Centre. See here for more details.
Gasbag June 2015 edition
See here for the June 2015 edition of Gasbag, the e-newsletter from the NZ National Committee.The next edition will be published in August.
New Zealand office staff
- General Manager, NZ: Heather Ann Moodie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Manager, NZ: Susan Ewart - email@example.com
- Senior Policy Adviser, NZ: Virginia Lintott - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training and Education Coordinator - Alison McKessar - email@example.com
- NZNC Administrative Officer: Jo Young - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMGs assessments: Rose Chadwick - email@example.com
- Events & Facilities Administrator: recruiting - eventsNZ@anzca.org.nz
New Zealand National Office
Phone: +64 4 499 1213
Fax: +64 4 499 6013
Location: Level 7, EMC House, 5 Willeston Street, Wellington 6011
Postal: PO Box 25506, Featherston Street, Wellington 6146