ANZCA New Zealand
These webpages cover the activities of ANZCA's New Zealand office and the New Zealand National Committee (NZNC). They provide information about New Zealand-specific committees. training, events, publications and resources relevant to New Zealand Fellows, other specialist anaesthetists, pain medicine specialists and trainees.
If you are a patient and would like to know more about anaesthesia, see here.
News and events
NZ Anaesthesia ASM 2015 - registration open
Registration has opened for the ANZCA NZ Anaesthesia Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM), being held at Te Papa in Wellington November 5-7 this year. The theme for the ASM is Trauma: Personal, professional and patient perspectives. See here for details of speakers and the scientific and social programs.
Part 3 Course 2015
The 2015 Part 3 Course for advanced trainees will be held in Wellington at the Amora Hotel on Saturday, November 7 - enabling participants to combine this with attendance at much of the ANZCA NZ Anaesthesia Annual Scientific Meeting. Further information about the Part 3 Course will be made available on this website shortly.
Gasbag April 2015 edition
See here for the April 2015 edition of Gasbag, the e-newsletter from the NZ National Committee.The next edition will be published in June.
New Zealand office staff
- General Manager, NZ: Heather Ann Moodie - email@example.com
- Communications Manager, NZ: Susan Ewart - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Policy Adviser, NZ: Virginia Lintott - email@example.com
- Training and Education Coordinator - Alison McKessar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- NZNC Administrative Officer: Jo Young - email@example.com
- IMGs assessments: Rose Chadwick - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events & Facilities Administrator: Louise Soulsby - eventsNZ@anzca.org.nz
New Zealand National Office
Phone: +64 4 499 1213
Fax: +64 4 499 6013
Location: Level 7, EMC House, 5 Willeston Street, Wellington 6011
Postal: PO Box 25506, Featherston Street, Wellington 6146
ANZCA head office
ANZCA House, 630 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Vic 3004
Phone: +61 3 9510 6299