ANZCA New Zealand
These webpages cover the activities of ANZCA's New Zealand National Committee (NZNC) and the New Zealand national office. They provide information about New Zealand-specific committees. training, events, publications and resources relevant to New Zealand Fellows, other specialist anaesthetists, pain medicine specialists and trainees.
If you are a patient and would like to know more about anaesthesia, see here.
News and events
2015 ANZCA NZ ASM - workshops filling fast
Get your CPD requirements signed off at the ANZCA NZ Annual Scientific Meeting, being held in Wellington, November 5-7 - plenty of workshops before and during the ASM but spaces are filling fast so register here now. See here for full details of speakers, and the scientific and social programs.
Gasbag August 2015 edition
See here for the August 2015 edition of Gasbag, the e-newsletter from the NZ National Committee.The next edition will be published in October.
Part 3 Course 2015 - places still available
Some places are still available for the 2015 Part 3 Course being held in Wellington at the Amora Hotel on Saturday, November 7 - enabling participants to combine this with attendance at much of the 2015 ANZCA NZ ASM. See here for information about the 2015 NZ Part 3 Course program and register here.
New Zealand office staff
- General Manager, NZ: Heather Ann Moodie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Manager, NZ: Susan Ewart - email@example.com
- Senior Policy Adviser, NZ: Virginia Lintott - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training and Education Coordinator - Alison McKessar - email@example.com
- NZNC Administrative Officer: Jo Young - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMGs Assessments: Rose Chadwick - email@example.com
- Events & Finance Administrator: Alka Rajpal - eventsNZ@anzca.org.nz
New Zealand National Office
Phone: +64 4 499 1213
Fax: +64 4 499 6013
Location: Level 7, EMC House, 5 Willeston Street, Wellington 6011
Postal: PO Box 25506, Featherston Street, Wellington 6146